To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
The heel unit of SPEEDCROSS 5 creates a cradle for your heel, ensuring clean foot strike and stability through the stride.
SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Drop: 10 in mm
Lug depth: 5 mm
Heel stack height: 35 mm
Forefoot stack height: 25 mm