Skip to content
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Adjustable and collapsible trekking poles
- Lightweight Aergon grips are made from 80% natural ground cork and 20% latex to provide comfortable hand-feel and support for various mountain adventures
- Rubberized dimpled tops offer texture grip points and easy-to-adjust straps that alleviate stress from your wrists while providing comfort and stability
- Extended grip length provides stable transmission while climbing steep slopes or traversing hills
- Pole shaft sections are connected by a hidden inner cord
- Easy push-button locking device makes it easy to secure the poles at the desired height
- Durable carbide flex tip deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the pole
- Interchangeable basket system
- FX technology provides product longevity so the lower sections can be easily replaced
- Adjustable length: 43.3" - 51.2"
- Packed size: 15"
- Weight: 20.4 oz
- Maximum length: 51.2"
- Minimum length: 43.3"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device