The Helix Tent is perfect for any night on the trail. The ultralight 20D ripstop nylon fly and floor balance durability and weight while maintaining superior waterproofing to ensure that you stay dry even in the wettest conditions. The unique three-pole design provides extra headroom to sit up without feeling cramped. The fly attaches to the tent with robust and lightweight aluminum hardware offering a strong connection to make sure the fly stays taut no matter what. With excellent ventilation, ultralight materials, and sturdy aluminum poles, the Helix is up for any adventure.
• Easy assembly with lightweight aluminum hardware and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
• 20D 380T nylon ripstop fly with 2000 mm silicone/pu coating resists UV damage and stays taut
• 20D 380T nylon ripstop floor with 3000 mm silicone/pu coating
• Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide the best weather protection
• Full-coverage fly offers maximum protection
• Extra guy-outs on the fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
• Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
• Weatherproof fly attached at the corners for maximum adjustability and protection
• Great ventilation with entire mesh walls
• Mesh storage pockets, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
• Helix 1-Person Footprint available
Base Size: 2'11 x 7'
Center Height: 37.5"
Vestibule Depth: 23.5"
Tent Area: 20 ft²
Vestibule Area: 8 ft²
Minimum Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
Total Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
Packed Size: 5" x 16"
Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm