Harness the power of the sun with this smart little light source. The Luci Lights Connect Lantern uses renewable energy to light up your campsite, and you can connect it to your smartphone for long-distance control of lights, color, and preset moods. Two LED options let you switch between pure white or multicolored light, and from your phone you can also adjust for brightness, set timing schedules, or check the battery life. It features a collapsible design that's easy to stow in your pack, with an adjustable handle for hanging up at the campsite. When it's time to charge this light back up, it takes about 14 hours of direct sunlight, or 2-3 hours using USB.
- A solar-powered lamp for lighting up camp
- 36 LED bulbs offer 24 hours of renewable luminescence
- Program and control settings via your smartphone
- Create and save your own customizable moods
- Connect multiple lamps with a single app
- Water-resistant design can handle stormy weather