Created for light-and-fast missions, the Tempest Pro 18 features lightweight but tough Nanofly® fabric, making this women's-specific pack ideal for quick day hikes and bikepacking excursions. A BioStretch harness, continuous-wrap hipbelt and an injection-molded AirScape® backpanel allow the pack to move with you during demanding hikes or bike rides. Ice axe, bike helmet and blinky light attachment points make this lightweight pack ideal for daylong excursions. Made from ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene ripstop, GRS-certified recycled materials and PFC-free DWR coating.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch woven front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachments with bungee tie-off
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch woven pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
|1098 IN3 / 18 L
|18.9H X 11.02W X 8.27D IN.
|976 IN3 / 16 L
|16.93H X 11.02W X 8.27D IN.
- MAIN: Nanofly® 100D x 200D nylon UHMWPE, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR